Skip to content Powered by Hostinet
Master’s degree student practice # 1
- Unity Engine development
- C Sharp coding
- Basic menu. Start and exit buttons, Game Over canvas.
- Unity landscape
- Modular environment using Unity capsule primitive shape as main aesthetic resource.
- Three types of enemies: Random movement, Following player movement, and distance attack
- Poison lake
- Moving platforms implementation
- Physics and joints implementation
- Weapon set inventory with rechargeable ammo, reflected in basic UI
- Life and damage implementation, reflected in basic UI
- Consumable health packages
- Sound and Particles implementation